Out of Stock
Out of stock
Economy type (Film Heater)
Stable incubator that is faithful to the basic functions
- Stable product that is faithful to the basics.
- Low noise with film heater-type incubator.
- 120V 50/60Hz 73lbs 21 x 18.7 x 28.5 65L (2.3cu ft)
$647.20 – $1,132.60
Structural Functional Features
- Economical model series that minimizes the purchase burden.
- An incubator in which the internal chamber is heated using a film heater on the outer wall of the space where the sample is placed.
- The sample space is independently kept clean and the structure protects against sources of contamination.
- External door can be opened and closed smoothly with magnetic packing to minimize sample impact.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurately controlling temperature based on temperature calibration / auto-tuning / microprocessor PID.
- The inner glass door is completely enclosed with silicone packing, making it easy to observe the sample without changing the temperature.
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Provides notification/alarms when the door is open for an extended period of time.
- Top-rated overheating protection system.
(registration 10- 0397583)
- Over temperature limit function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||65 / 2.3|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +3 to 60 / Amb. +5.4 to 140|
|Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.2 / 0.36|
|Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.6 / 1.08|
|Heating time to 37℃ (min.)||41|
|Recovery time at 37℃ (min.)||1|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||423 x 355 x 445 / 16.7 x 14 x 17.5|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||533 x 475 x 725 / 21 x 18.7 x 28.5|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||33 / 72.8|
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)||2 / 10|
|Max. Load per shelf (Kg / lbs)||30 / 66|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A)||2.1|
※ Technical data (according to DIN 12880 before 2013)
|120||50/60||1P||Type B l NEMA 5|