Out of Stock
Accessories, Accessories, Incubator, Oven
OE-532 Perforated shelf for ON-12G, OF-12G, OF-11E, IB-15G, ON-11EAccessories, Accessories, Incubator, Oven
OE-532 Perforated shelf for ON-12G, OF-12G, OF-11E, IB-15G, ON-11E
Accessories for IB-G, E Series
Accessories for ON/OF-G, E, P Series
- Porous structure made of stainless steel.
- Solid structure makes it suitable for high load samples.
Out of stock
Versatile air-jacketed natural convection incubators.
- Stable product that is faithful to the basics.
- Low noise with film heater-type incubator.
- 120V 50/60Hz 121lbs 27 x 24 x 34 102L (3.6cu ft)
$923.20 – $1,615.60
- Temperature range from ambient +5°C to 70°C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Vibration-free design ideal for yeast cultivation.
– Air-jacked natural convection is beneficial for uniform temperature distribution and minimal sample contamination caused by external air intrusion.
- Durable oncology heating element with radiator fans for efficient heat dissipation.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display. (0.1℃resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior with rounded corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Fully insulated dual-wall door with magnetic rubber gasket.
- Built-in cable port to use other instruments inside the chamber. (diameter: 38mm, provided silicon or rubber cap)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Stackable up to 2 units using the optional stacking kit. (optional)
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||102 / 3.6|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +5 to 70 / Amb. +9 to 158|
|Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.2 / 0.36|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||480 × 410 × 520 / 18.9 × 16.1 × 20.5|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||675 × 605 × 855 / 27 × 24 × 34|
|No. of wire shelf (standard / max.)||2 / 11|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||55 / 121|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz)||4.6A|
1) Technical data according to DIN 12880.
※ FDA establishment registered company. FDA listed products.
|120||50/60||1P||Type B l NEMA 5|