Structural Functional Features
- Economical model series that minimizes the purchase burden.
- An incubator in which the internal chamber is heated using a film heater on the outer wall of the space where the sample is placed.
- The sample space is independently kept clean and the structure protects against sources of contamination.
- External door can be opened and closed smoothly with magnetic packing to minimize sample impact.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurately controlling temperature based on temperature calibration / auto-tuning / microprocessor PID.
- The inner glass door is completely enclosed with silicone packing, making it easy to observe the sample without changing the temperature.
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Provides notification/alarms when the door is open for an extended period of time.
- Top-rated overheating protection system.
(registration 10- 0397583)
- Over temperature limit function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.