SA -501 Universal platform for OS-3000 Series, ISS-3075 series(needed for mounting accessories)
ISS-3075R Incubated Shaker(80L)
Available on backorder
Double stackable for space efficiency
- Double-stacked for space saving.
- Also, easy to use a general incubator.
- 120V, 60Hz
Available on backorder
Structural Functional Features
- Best space-efficient model with double stacking.
- Up to 80°C, 500rpm enables setting of various experimental conditions.
- Utilized as an incubator using the shelves.
- Three operating modes: Temperature & Shaking, Temperature, or Shaking.
- Includes internal power outlet.
- Shaking structure with minimized vibration.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate rpm and temperature control through temperature auto-tuning / microprocessor PID and calibration.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Countdown timer (999 hours 59 minutes) of shaking operation.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
- High brightness / low-power LED illumination makes it easy to observe inside.
- Spill drain port for internal cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Electronic over temperature protection system.
(advanced over temperature (A-OT) limiter)
Independent precision temperature sensor and controller provides more secure and reliable over temperature protection.
- Conventional over-temperature protection system.
(B-OT, backup over temperature limiter)
A backup device against electronic system failure, mechanically preventing over temperature even when there are electronic errors.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Displays all information such as device operation and error occurrence.
- Overcurrent protection device restricts operation when objects are caught inside the system and shaking is not possible.
- Real-time self-diagnostics to check equipment for abnormal conditions.
- Alarm is generated by monitoring difference between actual rpm/temperature and set rpm/temperature.
- Automatic rpm adjustment when device instability occurs.
(high rpm, overload, weight imbalance, etc.)
- Detects abnormal conditions relating to the platform on which the sample is placed and stops the operation.
- Automatic restart as it was operated after power recovery.
|Dimensions||36 × 26 × 42 in|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. -20 (Min. 4) to 80 / Amb. -36 (Min. 7.2) to 176|
|Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) in flask||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) in flask||0.5 / 0.90|
|Speed range (rpm)||20 to 500
(stackable : 20 to 250)
|Max. speed per permissible load (rpm)||500 (max. 10 kg / 22.0 Ibs)
400 (max. 15 kg / 33.1 Ibs)
250 (max. 15 kg / 33.1 Ibs) – Stacked
|Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.)||19.1 / 0.75|
|Speed stability2) (rpm, %)||±1|
|Timer (count-down)||999 hr 59 min.|
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||80 / 2.8|
|Platform (W x D, mm / inch)||350 x 350 / 13.8 x 13.8|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||440 x 440 x 418 / 17.3 x 17.3×16.5|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||578 x 815 x 854 / 22.8 x 32.1 x 33.6|
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)||2 / 8|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||160 / 352.7|
|Electrical requirements (120V, A)||60Hz, 13|
1) The temperature control range of the ISS-3075 and ISS-4075 models are from 5°C above the ambient temperature (15°C to 40°C) to 80°C.
The temperature control range of the ISS-3075R and ISS-4075R models is from 20°C lower than the ambient temperature. (18°C to 35°C) of the device to 80°C. (However, the lowest control temperature is 4°C)
2) Actual rpm allowable error for set rpm is ±1rpm if setting is less than 100rpm, ±1% if setting is higher than 100rpm.