Proven Control Capability
- Verified according to KS P 6102, providing a more reliable sterilization environment.
- Verified stable temperature control performance by measuring the inside with 10 of temperature sensor.
Structural Functional Features
- Easy to open and close with circular handle.
- Including pressure gauge for internal pressure verification.
- Exhaust tank provided as standard.
- Including drain bucket for use cleanly.
- Upper part is made of stainless steel and is easy to maintain.
- Vertical, top loading system makes it easy to sterilize large volume samples.
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
Use Convenience Features
- Easy operation environment allowing the whole sterilization process to be started with just one operation.
- Three operation modes provided according to usage.
- Precise temperature control with PID Feedback control and Auto Tuning.
- Automatic exhaust after the sterilization process.
- LED display lamp for clear VFD and sterilization step to check operation status and sterilization progress conveniently.
- Including sterilization elapsed time display.
- Additional temperature sensor and recorder for recording sterilization procedure. (option)
- Pressure for each step can be checked with pressure sensor. (option)
- Including manual valve for releasing internal pressure.
- Preventing users from get burnt by using safety door cover made of plastic with low thermal conductivity.
- Automatic operation of safety valve when overpressure occurs.
- Over temperature protection. (over temperature limiter)
- Low level of solution alarm. (low level limiter)
- Overcurrent and short circuit protection.