Structural Functional Features
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling design of the main body.
- Transparent and durable polycarbonate lid protects the sample and provides improved temperature distribution.
- Compact design makes it easy to move and use space.
- Polypropylene (PP) material with excellent chemical resistance.
- Two extractors for easy removal block are provided as standard.
- Aluminum blocks with excellent thermal conductivity. (option)
- Two models with different cover heights are provided depending on the block (tube size) used.
Use Convenience Features
- The temperature can be set accurately in units of 0.1°C.
- Feedback control enables precise temperature control.
- Calibration function minimizes temperature difference.
- Easy to operate with clear VFD display, touch keys and control knobs.
- Provides operating elapsed time check.
- Count-down timer provided. (up to 99 hours and 59 minutes)
- Structure with minimal inflow of reagent or sample.
- Convenient and safe operation by notifying the status of heating condition.
- Overheating temperature prevention function.
(heating panel, control unit)
- Over-current prevention function.