Out of Stock
Life Science Equipment
CHB-350T Heating Block
Out of stock
Precise feedback temperature control up to 130°C
- Precise temperature control which can be set in units of 0.1℃
- Optional block according to kinds of tube.
- 120V 60Hz 10.9 x 13.1 x 9.8 9.5lbs
Out of stock
$2,388.74 for 3 item(s)
Structural Functional Features
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling design of the main body.
- Transparent and durable polycarbonate lid protects the sample and provides improved temperature distribution.
- Compact design makes it easy to move and use space.
- Polypropylene (PP) material with excellent chemical resistance.
- Two extractors for easy removal block are provided as standard.
- Aluminum blocks with excellent thermal conductivity. (option)
- Two models with different cover heights are provided depending on the block (tube size) used.
Use Convenience Features
- The temperature can be set accurately in units of 0.1°C.
- Feedback control enables precise temperature control.
- Calibration function minimizes temperature difference.
- Easy to operate with clear VFD display, touch keys and control knobs.
- Provides operating elapsed time check.
- Count-down timer provided. (up to 99 hours and 59 minutes)
- Structure with minimal inflow of reagent or sample.
- Convenient and safe operation by notifying the status of heating condition.
- Overheating temperature prevention function.
(heating panel, control unit)
- Over-current prevention function.
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +5 ~ 130 / Amb +41 ~ 266|
|Fluctuation at 80℃ (±℃ / ±℉)||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation at 80℃ (±℃ / ±℉)||0.5 / 0.9|
|Display||Up to 130℃, 0.1℃ resolution|
|Heat up time Ambient to 130℃ (min)||15|
|Timer||1min to 99hrs 59min|
|Safety device||Over temperature protection, Over current protection|
|Body||PP, Powder coated steel|
|Block||Black hard anodized Aluminum|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||249 x 330 x 250 / 9.8 x 12.99 x 9.84|
|Net weight (kg / lbs)||4.3 / 9.48|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A)||6.7|
|120||60||1P||Type B l NEMA 5|