CMS-350 Mini Shaker US Plug
Compact Mini Shaker for easy use
- Easy to use as a small shaker.
- Can be used inside of another chamber (Amb. 2~60°C).
- 100-240V, 50/60Hz
$1,957.46 for 2 item(s)
Structural Functional Features
- Max. rpm of 300 is suitable for life science experiments sensitive to low rpm such as hybridization and immunocytochemistry.
- Orbital motion with shaking radius of 13 mm.
- Stable control up to 4 kg.
- It can be used mounted nine 250ml flasks.
- Count-down timer. (up to 99 hours and 59 minutes)
- Displays the elapsed time.
- Various accessories are available.
Use Convenience Features
- It can be used in a temperature chamber such as cold room or incubator because it can be used at ambient temperatures between 2°C and 60°C.
- Small size and light weight provide good mobility and usability in various laboratory environments and experiment requirements.
- Accurate shaking control according to sample weight with PID feedback control.
- Easy to operate with clear VFD display, touch keys and control knobs.
- Displays the sett rpm and actual rpm simultaneously, and displays timer operation information.
- Self-checks for errors.
- Body made from PP material with excellent chemical resistance.
- Protected from overcurrent.
|Dimensions||14 × 16 × 19 in|
|Speed range (rpm)||50 to 300|
|rpm control at 100rpm (± rpm)||5|
|Orbit size (mm / inch, dia)||13|
|Timer||Run time : 1min ~ 99hr 59min|
|Tray (W x D, mm / inch)||276 x 276 / 10.87 x 10.87|
|Platform (W x D, mm / inch)||250 x 250 / 9.8 x 9.8|
|Body 1) (W x D x H, mm / inch)||249 x 325 x 109 / 9.8 x 12.8 x 4.3|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||8 / 17.6|
|Electrical requirements||AC 100 ~ 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
※ When operating at room temperature after use at low temperature, it may be affected by condensation. We recommend that you turn on the power after leaving at room temperature for a while.
1) Main body dimension without accessories