Structural Functional Features
- Small incubator with compact design.
- Minimizes vibration and power consumption by using electronic cooling element. (peltier module)
- Structure that circulates internal air for temperature control.
- The inner glass door is completely enclosed with silicone packing, making it easy to observe the sample without changing the temperature.
- External door can be opened and closed smoothly with magnetic packing to minimize sample impact.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurately controlling temperature based on temperature calibration / auto-tuning / microprocessor PID.
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Operation and data management with computer connection.
- Alarm function when temperature sensor is disconnected.
- Internal air circulation speed and defrost cycle control.
- Provides notification/alarms when the door is open for an extended period of time.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected.
(mobile monitoring system) (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Top-rated overheating protection system. (registration 10-0397583)
- Over temperature limit function.
- Mal-operation prevented by controller lock function.
Convenient Program Control
- Various culture and incubating experiments with the 9 step program.
- Temperature/time settings for each step.
- Up to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
- Repeat operation up to 200 times.