ISS-7100 Incubated Shaker
Available on backorder
Maximal space-saving multi-stackable model
- Maximum triple-stacked for space saving.
- Strong DD motor for large-capacity.
- 120V, 60Hz
Available on backorder
Structural Functional Features
- Large-capacity triple stackable incubated shaker.
- Up to 80°C, 400rpm enables experimental conditions for various applications.
- Three operating modes: Temperature & Shaking, Temperature, or Shaking.
- Shaking structure with minimized vibration.
- Convenient to change samples with glide-up door.
- Stable shaking of high-load samples. (patent registered: 10-1678160)
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate rpm and temperature control through temperature autotuning / microprocessor PID and calibration.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected.
(mobile monitoring system) (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Countdown timer (999 hours 59 minutes) of shaking operation.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
- High brightness / low-power LED illumination makes it easy to observe inside.
- Spill drain port for internal cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Stand with adjustable feet to ensure a level installation, and retractable casters to allow positioning prior to installation.
(Retractable Foot Caster)
- Electronic over temperature protection system.
(A-OT, advanced over temperature limiter)
Independent precision temperature sensor and controller provides more secure and reliable over temperature protection.
- Conventional over-temperature protection system.
(B-OT, backup over temperature limiter)
A backup device against electronic system failure, mechanically preventing over temperature even when there are electronic errors.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Displays all information such as device operation and error occurrence.
- Overcurrent protection device restricts operation when objects are caught inside the system and shaking is not possible.
- Real-time self-diagnostics to check equipment for abnormal conditions.
- Alarm is generated by monitoring difference between actual rpm/temperature and set rpm/temperature.
- Automatic rpm adjustment when device instability occurs.
(high rpm, overload, weight imbalance, etc.)
- Detects abnormal conditions relating to the platform on which the sample is placed and stops the operation.
- Automatic restart as it was operated after power recovery.
|Dimensions||49 × 55 × 84 in|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +10 to 80 / Amb. +18 to 176|
|Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) in flask||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) in flask||0.6 / 1.08|
|Speed range (rpm)||30 to 400 (stackable : 30 to 250)|
|Max. speed per permissible load (rpm)||1 unit only
400 (max. 20 kg / 44.1 Ibs)Stacked units
250 (max. 15 kg / 33.1 Ibs)
200 (max. 20 kg / 44.1 Ibs)
|Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.)||25.4 / 1|
|Speed stability2) (rpm, %)||±1|
|Timer (count-down)||999 hr 59 min.|
|Dimension (1 unit)|
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||198 / 7.0|
|Platform (W x D, mm / inch)||755 x 520 / 29.7 x 20.5|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||809 x 624 x 393 / 31.9 x 24.6 x 15.5|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||1 unit ; 1307 x 996 x 755 / 51.5 x 39.2 x 29.7
1 unit+stand-I or 2 units stacked ; 1307 x 996 x 1355 / 51.5 x 39.2 x 53.3
2 units+stand-II stacked ; 1307 x 996 x 1655 / 51.5 x 39.2 x 65.2
3 units stacked ; 1307 x 996 x 1955 / 51.5 x 39.2 x 77.0
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||300 / 661.4|
|Electrical requirements (120V, A)||60Hz, 7.1|
1) The temperature control range of the ISS-7100 and ISS-7200 models are from 10°C above the ambient temperature of the equipment. (15°C to 40°C) to 80°C The temperature control range of the ISS-7100R and ISS-7200R models are from 20°C below the ambient temperature (18°C to 35°C) of the device to 80°C. (However, the lowest control temperature is 4°C)
2) Actual rpm allowable error for set rpm is 1rpm if setting is less than 100rpm, ±1% if setting is higher than 100rpm.