Accessories, Accessories, Incubated Shaker, Shaker
SA -502 Universal platform for OS-4000, ISS-4075 series, IST-4075 series(needed for mounting accessories)Accessories, Accessories, Incubated Shaker, Shaker
SA -502 Universal platform for OS-4000, ISS-4075 series, IST-4075 series(needed for mounting accessories)
Accessories for OS-2000, OS-3000, OS-4000, OS-7100
Accessories for IST, ISS, ISF Series
- Platform Size (mm / inch): 450 x 450 / 17.7 x 17.7
IST-4075R Incubated Shaker(83L)
4 in stock
Provides convenient internal observation environment
- Optimized for use on bench top.
- Convenient internal observation.
- 120V, 60Hz
4 in stock
Structural Functional Features
- Model optimized for use on experiment bench.
- Up to 80°C, 500rpm enables setting of various experimental conditions.
- Three operating modes: Temperature & Shaking, Temperature, or Shaking.
- Door structure allows for easy sample removal/attach at the front.
- Shaking structure with minimized vibration.
- Four models according to refrigeration system and the size of the platform.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate rpm and temperature control through temperature auto-tuning / microprocessor PID and calibration.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Countdown timer (999 hours 59 minutes) of shaking operation.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
- High brightness / low-power LED illumination makes it easy to observe inside.
- Spill drain port for internal cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Over temperature limit function.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Displays all information such as device operation and error occurrence.
- Overcurrent protection device restricts operation when objects are caught inside the system and shaking is not possible.
- Real-time self-diagnostics to check equipment for abnormal conditions.
- Alarm is generated by monitoring difference between actual rpm/temperature and set rpm/temperature.
- Automatic rpm adjustment when device instability occurs.
(high rpm, overload, weight imbalance, etc.)
- Detects abnormal conditions relating to the platform on which the sample is placed and stops the operation.
- Automatic restart as it was operated after power recovery.
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. -15 (Min. 15) to 80 / Amb. -27 (Min. 27) to 176|
|Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) in flask||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) in flask||0.5 / 0.90|
|Speed range (rpm)||20 to 500|
|Max. speed per permissible load (rpm)||500 (max. 14 kg / 30.9 Ibs)
400 (max. 21 kg / 46.3 Ibs)
|Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.)||19.1 / 0.75|
|Speed stability2) (rpm, %)||±1|
|Timer (count-down)||999 hr 59 min.|
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||83 / 2.9|
|Platform (W x D, mm / inch)||450 x 450 / 17.7 x 17.7|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||510 x 510 x 320 / 20.1 x 20.1 x 12.6|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||540 x 890 x 510 / 21.3 x 35 x 20.1|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||90 / 198.4|
|Electrical requirements (120V, A)||60Hz, 10.1|
1) The temperature control range of the ISS-7100 and ISS-7200 models are from 10°C above the ambient temperature of the equipment. (15°C to 40°C) to 80°C The temperature control range of the ISS-7100R and ISS-7200R models are from 20°C below the ambient temperature (18°C to 35°C) of the device to 80°C. (However, the lowest control temperature is 4°C)
2) Actual rpm allowable error for set rpm is 1rpm if setting is less than 100rpm, ±1% if setting is higher than 100rpm.