Structural Functional Features
- Model optimized for use on experiment bench.
- Up to 80°C, 500rpm enables setting of various experimental conditions.
- Three operating modes: Temperature & Shaking, Temperature, or Shaking.
- Door structure allows for easy sample removal/attach at the front.
- Shaking structure with minimized vibration.
- Four models according to refrigeration system and the size of the platform.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate rpm and temperature control through temperature auto-tuning / microprocessor PID and calibration.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Countdown timer (999 hours 59 minutes) of shaking operation.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
- High brightness / low-power LED illumination makes it easy to observe inside.
- Spill drain port for internal cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Over temperature limit function.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Displays all information such as device operation and error occurrence.
- Overcurrent protection device restricts operation when objects are caught inside the system and shaking is not possible.
- Real-time self-diagnostics to check equipment for abnormal conditions.
- Alarm is generated by monitoring difference between actual rpm/temperature and set rpm/temperature.
- Automatic rpm adjustment when device instability occurs.
(high rpm, overload, weight imbalance, etc.)
- Detects abnormal conditions relating to the platform on which the sample is placed and stops the operation.
- Automatic restart as it was operated after power recovery.