Easy setting program temperature for everyone
- User interface that provides a quick view of temperature changes
(heating, stable, and cooling) and fan speed also.
- Set various test condition using 10 programs and 10 steps, which can be repeated up to 99 times.
- Start temperature, temperature and time for each step, and Opti-flowTM all adjustable as desired.
Structural and functional features for improved user convenience
- Opti-flow™, a function to flexibly adjust the fan speed
according to the specimen type and test conditions.
- Stacking Kit (optional) ensuring the safe fitting of one unit
to another, thus doubling the amount of work done in a given area for improved space efficiency.
- Hands-free™ door system to allow users to easily open
the door while carrying samples with both hands.
Real-time monitoring to check status of device
- BMS communication port that helps monitor the device temperature on the building management system, enabling quick response in case of abnormality. (option)
- Monitor and control via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system) (option)
Convenient checking for the test progress and data
- RS-232/USB port and compatible software provided to enable easy device control and data management using PC.
- Test data is automatically saved and easily downloaded via USB;
easy to edit and use. (in CSV format)
- 36 latest events, such as errors and door opened or closed, automatically recorded, helping user obtain feedback on experimental results.
Reliable temperature control performance based on stable control mechanisms
- Wide temperature range of up to 250℃.
- Three-point temperature calibration that ensures high temperature accuracy over a wide temperature range.
- Ramping rates (℃/min) flexibly adjustable for each test performed.
- Excellent temperature distribution through the formation of optimal airflow for uniform heat transfer.
(±1.9℃ or below at 100℃)