ON-12G Natural Convection Oven (91L)
Specially designed for applications requiring gentle airflow
- 120V, 60Hz
$3,052.06 for 2 item(s)
Structural Functional Features
- Gravity flow convection for uniform sample heating.
– Ideal for all sterilization, drying, and high-temperature storage tasks that do not require high drying performance or airflow.
- Easy to open and close the door, soft handle minimizes shock to the sample.
- Two vent holes for gas discharge at the top.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
Use Convenience Features
- Calibration function minimizes temperature difference.
- Optimized control with temperature auto-tuning.
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after sudden power failure.
- Top-rated overheating protection system. (registration 10-0397583)
- Over temperature limit function.
- Safe product surface, even when operated at maximum temperature.
- Triple-toughened viewing window for safe and convenient observation even at high temperatures. (only ON-GW models)
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Self-diagnostics function to check abnormal condition of temperature sensor.
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||91 / 3.2|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +15 to 250 / Amb. +27 to 482|
|Fluctuation at 100℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.3 / 0.54|
|Variation at 100℃ (±℃ / ℉)||7.5 / 13.5|
|Heating time to 100℃ (min.)||12|
|Recovery time at 100℃ (min.)||4|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||480 x 410 x 465 / 18.9 x 16.1 x 18.3|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||657 x 592 x 870 / 25.9 x 23.3 x 34.3|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||59 / 130|
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)||2 / 6|
|Max. Load per shelf (Kg / lbs)||30 / 66.1|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A)||8.3|
|Cat. No./ Solid Door (without window)||AAH11146U|
※ The lowest temperature that can be controlled depends on changes in room temperature and sample temperature. Therefore, please contact the distributor of our products before purchasing for technical consultation.
※ Technical data (according to DIN 12880, before 2013)
|120||50/60||1P||Type B l NEMA 5|