OF-12G Forced Convection Oven (102L) (including RS-232 interface and software)
Superb air dispersion and uniform temperature distribution.
- 120V, 60Hz
Structural Functional Features
- Temperature range from ambient +10°C to 250°C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection ensures optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity, and short heat-up time.
- Fan speed control by an analog dial prevents powdered samples from blowing away. (option)
- Adjustable dual slide vents for inner vapor circulation.
Use Convenience Features
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED displays. (0.1℃ resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient presetting function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior.
- Threefold tempered-glass window provides clear inside view of the chambers. (only OF-GW models)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Top-rated overheating protection system. (registration 10-0397583)
- Over temperature limit function.
- Safe product surface, even when operated at maximum temperature.
- Triple-toughened viewing window for safe and convenient observation even at high temperatures. (only OF-GW models)
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Self-diagnostics function to check abnormal condition of temperature sensor.
|Dimensions||30 × 29 × 40 in|
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||100 / 3.5|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +10 to 250 / Amb. +18 to 482|
|Fluctuation at 100℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.6 / 1.08|
|Variation at 100℃ (±℃ / ℉)||1.3 / 2.3|
|Heating time to 100℃ (min.)||15|
|Recovery time at 100℃ (min.)||6|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||480 x 410 x 520 / 18.9 x 16.1 x 20.5|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||657 x 692 x 870 / 25.9 x 27.2 x 34.3|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||63 / 139|
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)||2 / 6|
|Max. Load per shelf (Kg / lbs)||30 / 66|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A)||8.4|
|Cat. No./ Solid Door (without window)||AAH12166U|
※ The lowest temperature that can be controlled depends on changes in room temperature and sample temperature. Therefore, please contact the distributor of our products before purchasing for technical consultation.
※ Technical data (according to DIN 12880, before 2013)
|120||50/60||1P||Type B l NEMA 5|