Autoclave & Others
VE-11 Electric Aspirator
Out of stock
Electrical Aspirator Pump
- Fast formation of low vacuum, state via two aspirators.
- Use PP having good chemical-resistance for contact parts of organic solvent.
- 120V, 60Hz
Out of stock
$1,577.47 for 3 item(s)
- Portable dual-channel water-jet aspirator pumps
– Creating a vacuum by means of venturi effect, aspirator pumps are suitable for rotary vacuum evaporation, decompression distillation, vacuum drying, and vacuum filtering.
- Built-in circulating pump and water tank make the unit portable.
- Circulating pump continuously pumps water quietly across a set of aspirators, and is therefore clean and efficient.
- Built-in check valve prevents backflow of water into the aspirator pump.
- Corrosion-resistant construction of all wetted parts with 304 stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone, or nickel-coated brass.
- Water tank features a drain port and a spigot for easy changing of water.
|Dimensions||17 × 14 × 25 in|
|Bath volume (L / cu ft)||9.5 / 0.3|
|Max. vacuum (Mpa / mmHg)||0.0906 / 680|
|Free-air capacity||18L / minute (0.6 cfm) x 2ea|
|Material (bath / aspirator)||Polypropylene / Nickel-coated brass x 2ea|
|Bath interior (W x L , D) (mm / inch)||298 x 210, 227 / 11.7 x 8.3 ,8.9|
|Exterior (W x L x H) (mm / inch)||330 x 265 x 390 / 13 x 10.4 x 15.4|
|Inhale nozzle||External Ø9.5 mm (0.4”) x 2ea|
|Drain cook, Over flow nozzle (Ø, mm / inch)||17 / 0.7|
|Net weight (kg / lbs)||5.7 / 12.6|
|Electrical requirements||120V, 60Hz / 1.4A|