Structural Functional Features
- Dedicated controller and digital airflow sensor allow for operation at set wind speed even with fluctuations in sash height, minimizing power consumption and dramatically increasing HEPA filter life.
- Polyester fiber pre-filter extends the life of the HEPA filter.
- High-performance HEPA filter provides a clean environment. (99.99% removal of 0.3 μm particles)
(ISO Class 5, US Federal Class 100)
- Formation of reliable and uniform laminar flow through application of specialized diffusing muffler system.
- Easy to replace the filter on the front panel.
- Easy to move and fix the device.
Use Convenience Features
- Displays the temperature and humidity inside the workspace.
- Warning provided when the sash door is opened over the recommended height during operation.
- Easy and smooth sash door operation.
- Provides a quiet environment with minimal noise.
- Easy to operate with clear VFD and touch keys.
- UV lamp, fluorescent lamp, blower-dedicated button.
- Easy to check wind speed, temperature and humidity.
- Smart door system protects the experimenter from UV light exposure.
- Toughened glass sash door blocks UV light.
- Protected from overcurrent.
Product Configuration For Easy Use
Easy operation during use with dual controller
- Equipped with the same controller inside and outside, it is convenient to operate the equipment even during work.
Built-in gas and air connection valves and power outlet
- Valves for gas and air use inside.
- Built-in electrical outlet with cover provided.
Smart Door System (patent registered)
- When the sash door is opened during UV sterilization, the UV lamp is automatically turned off to protect from UV exposure and the fluorescent lamp and blower are automatically operated. (registration 10-1451382)
- HEPA filter replacement notification
Real time monitoring of HEPA filter status with digital differential pressure sensor and automatic replacement notification.
- UV lamp replacement notification
UV irradiation intensity is monitored by a UV sensor, and an automatic replacement notification is provided when irradiation intensity drops below 80%.