Structural Functional Features
- High-performance HEPA filter provides a clean environment.
(ISO Class 4, US Federal Class 10)
- Convenient for use by mounting on an existing bench.
- Fluorescent lamp is included to make it convenient for conducting experiments.
- Fluorescent lamps are installed on the inside of the front to reduce eye fatigue.
- Effective sterilization with 254nm UV lamp.
(replacement cycle: approx. 8,000 hours)
- Polyester fiber pre-filter extends the life of the HEPA filter.
Use Convenience Features
- Easy to replace the filter on the front panel.
- Front cover opening structure at the front for convenient inspection and maintenance.
- Easy control of wind speed using the controller.
- Three model sizes depending on the bench size UV timer function. (up to 30 minutes)
- Acrylic work surface blocks UV by 99.9%.
- When the door is opened with UV light is on, the UV light is turned off automatically to protect the user.
- Protection from overcurrent.