Out of Stock
ISF-7100 Incubated Shaker
Out of stock
Optimal solution for mass culturing
- Strong DD monitor for large shaking capacity agitation.
- Door has a light source which can be used for plant growth testing. (RF model)
- 120V, 60Hz
Out of stock
Structural Functional Features
- Large-capacity incubated shaker model.
- Up to 80°C, 500rpm enables setting of various experimental conditions.
- It is convenient for attaching and detaching a large amount of sample because structure of door is lowering from the rear to the front. (registration: 30-2014-0060254)
- Three operating modes: Temperature & Shaking, Temperature, or Shaking.
- Easy to move/fix the product.
- Stable shaking of high-load samples.
(patent registered: 10-1678160)
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate rpm and temperature control through temperature auto-tuning / microprocessor PID and calibration.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Countdown timer (999 hours 59 minutes) of shaking operation.
- Spill drain port for internal cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Electronic over temperature protection system.
(A-OT, advanced over temperature limiter)
Independent precision temperature sensor and controller provides more secure and reliable over temperature protection.
- Conventional over-temperature protection system.
(B-OT, backup over temperature limiter)
A backup device against electronic system failure, mechanically preventing over temperature even when there are electronic errors.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Displays all information such as device operation and error occurrence.
- Overcurrent protection device restricts operation when objects are caught inside the system and shaking is not possible.
- Real-time self-diagnostics to check equipment for abnormal conditions.
- Alarm is generated by monitoring difference between actual rpm/temperature and set rpm/temperature.
- Automatic rpm adjustment when device instability occurs. (high rpm, overload, weight imbalance, etc.)
- Detects abnormal conditions relating to the platform on which the sample is placed and stops the operation.
- Automatic restart as it was operated after power recovery.
|Dimensions||48 × 58 × 40 in|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +5 to 80 / Amb. +9 to 176|
|Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) in flask||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) in flask||0.5 / 0.90|
|Speed range (rpm)||30 to 500|
|Max. speed per permissible load (rpm)||500 (max. 15 kg / 33.1 Ibs)
400 (max. 25 kg / 55.1 Ibs)
350 (max. 35 kg / 77.2 Ibs)
|Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.)||25.4 / 1|
|Speed stability2) (rpm, %)||±1|
|Timer (count-down)||999 hr 59 min.|
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||270 / 9.5|
|Platform (W x D, mm / inch)||755 x 520 / 29.7 x 20.5|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||894 x 634 x 480 / 35.2 x 25 x 18.9|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||1128 x 854 x 1035 / 44.4 x 33.6 x 40.8|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||277 / 610.7|
|Electrical requirements (120V, A)||60Hz, 7.3|
1) The temperature control range of the ISF-7100 and ISF-7200 models are from 5°C above the ambient temperature of the equipment. (15°C to 40°C) to 80°C The temperature control range of the ISF-7100R and ISF-7200R models are from 20°C below the ambient temperature (18°C to 35°C) of the device to 80°C. (However, the lowest control temperature is 4°C)
2) Actual rpm allowable error for set rpm is ±1rpm if setting is less than 100rpm, ±1% if setting is higher than 100rpm.