Structural Functional Features
- Best space-efficient model with double stacking.
- Up to 80°C, 500rpm enables setting of various experimental conditions.
- Utilized as an incubator using the shelves.
- Three operating modes: Temperature & Shaking, Temperature, or Shaking.
- Includes internal power outlet.
- Shaking structure with minimized vibration.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate rpm and temperature control through temperature auto-tuning / microprocessor PID and calibration.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Countdown timer (999 hours 59 minutes) of shaking operation.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
- High brightness / low-power LED illumination makes it easy to observe inside.
- Spill drain port for internal cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Electronic over temperature protection system.
(advanced over temperature (A-OT) limiter)
Independent precision temperature sensor and controller provides more secure and reliable over temperature protection.
- Conventional over-temperature protection system.
(B-OT, backup over temperature limiter)
A backup device against electronic system failure, mechanically preventing over temperature even when there are electronic errors.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Displays all information such as device operation and error occurrence.
- Overcurrent protection device restricts operation when objects are caught inside the system and shaking is not possible.
- Real-time self-diagnostics to check equipment for abnormal conditions.
- Alarm is generated by monitoring difference between actual rpm/temperature and set rpm/temperature.
- Automatic rpm adjustment when device instability occurs.
(high rpm, overload, weight imbalance, etc.)
- Detects abnormal conditions relating to the platform on which the sample is placed and stops the operation.
- Automatic restart as it was operated after power recovery.