OF-22PW Forced Convection Oven(151L, Program type/Max 10 Pattern of 10 segments)
Available on backorder
Convenient program control function
- Programmable temperature control.
- LCD color tough screen.
- 120V, 60Hz
Available on backorder
Structural Functional Features
- Wide temperature range that can be controlled up to 250°C.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
- Airflow optimized for uniform heat transfer.
- Superior insulation and enclosed design minimize energy loss and reduce operating costs.
- Easy to open and close the door. Soft handle minimizes shock to the sample.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
- Easy to clean as inner edges are curved.
- Two vent holes for gas discharge at the top.
Use Convenience Features
- 3-point temperature calibration, high temperature accuracy over a wide temperature range.
- Precise temperature control with temperature auto-tuning.
- Easy to adjust air circulation speed.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Displays all major operation information on the main screen.
- Operation and data management with computer connection.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after sudden power failure.
- Top-rated overheating protection system.
- Over temperature limit function.
- Safety circuit design to protect against overcurrent and overheating.
- Equipment surface that is safe to use even at higher temperatures.
- Safe surface temperature even when operating at higher temperatures.
- Triple-toughened viewing window for safe and convenient observation even at high temperatures. (OF-PW)
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Self-diagnostics function to check abnormal condition of temperature sensor.
- Possible to set and save 10 programs.
- Up to 10 steps can be set per program.
- Set time up to 99 hours and 59 minutes per step.
- Includes useful scheduler management functions such as program operation range and repeat interval setting.
- Program repetition possible up to 99 times.
- Possible to set temperature rise time. (maximum 4.7°C/min)
- Digital Input / Output function makes it easy to connect external equipment.
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||151 / 5.3|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +10 to 250 / Amb. +18 to 482|
|Fluctuation at 100℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.8 / 1.44|
|Variation at 100℃ (±℃ / ℉)||1.7 / 3.1|
|Heating time to 100℃ (min.)||6|
|Recovery time at 100℃ (min.)||1|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||550 x 460 x 600 / 22 x 18 x 23.6|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||727 x 742 x 974 / 28.7 x 29.2 x 38.3|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||72.5 / 160|
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)||2 / 7|
|Max. Load per shelf (Kg / lbs)||30 / 66|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A)||10.1|
※ The lowest temperature that can be controlled depends on changes in room temperature and sample temperature. Therefore, please contact the distributor of our products before purchasing for technical consultation.
※ Technical data (according to DIN 12880, before 2013)
|120||50/60||1P||Type B l NEMA 5|