ON-11E Natural Convection Oven (100L)
Stable oven that is faithful to the basic functions
- Stable product that is faithful to the basics.
- Includes safety device as standard.
- 120V, 60Hz
Structural Functional Features
- Economical model series that minimizes the purchase burden.
- Superior insulation and enclosed design minimize energy loss and reduce operating costs.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
- Two vent holes for gas discharge at the top.
Use Convenience Features
- Calibration function minimizes temperature difference.
- Optimized control with temperature auto-tuning.
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after sudden power failure.
- Top-rated overheating protection system.
- Over temperature limit function.
- Safe product surface, even when operated at upper temperature.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Self-diagnostics function to check abnormal condition of temperature sensor.
- Provides notification/alarms when the door is open for an extended period of time.
|Dimensions||26 × 27 × 37 in|
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||100 / 3.5|
|Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +15 to 220 / Amb. +27 to 428|
|Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.4 / 0.72|
|Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||4.1 / 7.38|
|Heating time to 37℃ (min.)||13|
|Recovery time at 37℃ (min.)||5|
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||455 x 430 x 510 / 18 x 17 x 20|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||610 x 595 x 877 / 24 x 23.4 x 34.5|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||46 / 101.4|
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)||2 / 7|
|Max. Load per shelf (Kg / lbs)||30 / 66.1|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A)||8.3|
※ The lowest temperature that can be controlled depends on changes in room temperature and sample temperature. Therefore, please contact the distributor of our products before purchasing for technical consultation.
※ Technical data (according to DIN 12880, before 2013)
|120||50/60||1P||Type B l NEMA 5|