SA -7001 Universal platform for SKC-7000 Series (755x520mm, needed for mounting accessories)
SKC-7200 Shaker (orbital, 2″ stroke)
Available on backorder
Program operation and maximum sample loading
- Program control mode.
- Mounts the large capacity of samples.
- 120V, 60Hz
Available on backorder
$7,446.94 for 3 item(s)
Structural Functional Features
- Standard 350rpm, Maximum 500rpm. (option)
- Application of DD motor & triple cam system stable shaking ability (registration: 10-1678160)
- Provides the widest platform size model.
- Up to fifty-one 250ml flasks can be mounted at once.
- Dual platform mountable. (SKC-7000)
(only flasks less than 250ml can be mounted on the bottom part)
- Provided Maximum 50.8mm shaking radius model.
- Convenient platform detachment system.
- Stable shaking with low center of gravity structure.
- Corrosion-resistant outer surface with powder coating and PP material.
- Structure prevents the sample from flowing into the inside.
- Model awarded Good Design certification
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate shaking with PID feedback control.
- Provides Quick, Timer, and Program modes.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- More reliable shaking simulation by clockwise / counterclockwise rotation.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Easy to use with fast acceleration/deceleration function.
- Possible to stop the equipment at the same position.
- Automatic rpm adjustment in case of instability.
- Equipment stoppage and alarm in case of abnormal shock.
- Alarm occurs when the current rpm differs from the set rpm.
- Over-current protection.
Differentiated Program Operation
- 20 patterns can be saved.
- 20 segments can be set per pattern.
- Time, rpm, and rotation direction can be set for each segment.
- Includes up to 99 repeat operations.
|Speed range (rpm) 1)||30 to 500|
|Max. speed per permissible load 2)||250rpm (max. 13 kg)
200rpm (max. 28 kg)
|Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.)||50 / 2|
|Speed stability 3) (rpm, %)||1|
|Timer (wait on/off)||99hr 59min|
|Platform (Small, W x D, mm / inch)||755 x 520 / 29.7 x 20.5|
|Platform (Large, W x D, mm / inch)||885 x 520 / 34.8 x 20.5|
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)||754.8 x 662 x 122.2 / 29.7 x 26.1 x 4.8|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||75 / 165.4|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 50 / 60Hz)||0.8A|
1) 350 to 500 rpm applies when separately purchased options are mounted.
2) The maximum controllable RPM by weight in Orbital Shaking mode. Maximum rpm that can be controlled according to increase in Orbital Shaking mode
3) Actual rpm allowable error for set rpm (1rpm if setting is less than 100 rpm, ±1% if setting is higher than 100rpm)